Tom is the creator of MasonryiQ and a constant supporter of the masonry industry. Therefore he does regular speaking engagements and demonstrations of the software, how it works, and how it integrates itself seamlessly into the BIM program Revit for architects.
For Instance, Tom has presented at various regional events and national conferences throughout the US including:
- Masonry Institute of STL (MISTL)
- Michigan Masonry Coalition
- Rocky Mountain Masonry Institute (RMMI)
- SEAOCC (Structural Engineers Association of Central California)
- NWCMA (Northwest Concrete Masonry Association)
- NCMA (National Concrete Masonry Association)
- CPG (Concrete Products Group)
- BIM Forum
In conclusion, Cuneio is a St. Louis mechanical engineer who graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia. Tom got his start in the masonry industry as an architectural salesperson. In addition, he understands the processes and needs of the architectural design and commercial building communities. Above all his companies, CAD BLOX LLC and 3DiQ, endeavor to erase the issues that exist between 3D modeling software and the masonry industry.
So if you’re interested in having Cuneio for speaking engagements and demonstrations for your organization, click here to inquire about your event.